The following terms apply to the Lester Morrill Website ("our Website"). Your use of our Website constitutes your agreement to these terms:
1. Any information available on our Website is intended for general information purposes only. As such, it does not constitute legal or any other type of advice and does not take into account individual circumstances and may not reflect recent changes in the law. We accept no liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on our Website.
2. The information on our Website relates only to the law of England and Wales and is intended only for residents of England and Wales. Outside of England and Wales you should be aware that the laws and regulations may differ.
3. Specialist advice should always be obtained from an appropriately qualified lawyer before deciding upon a course of action.
4. This website is owned by Lester Morrill and is protected by copyright and database rights. You accept that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Lester Morrill at all times.
5. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on our Website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal.
6. Without prior written consent, you are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of our Website.
7. We retain the right to establish any electronic links between our Website and any third party website at our discretion. However, you must not create any links between this site and any third party site without our express written consent.
8. Using links as detailed in Clause 5 will cause you to leave our Website (whether or not you realise that you are leaving). We are not responsible in any way for the material on any other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
9. While we try and ensure that all information on our Website is accurate, up to date and free from omissions and mistakes, no representation or warranty is given that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, up to date or error free. Use of our Website is at your own risk. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our Website is free from viruses and malicious code but no liability is accepted for them.
10. Any personal details we collect from you we will only use in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act.
11.Lester Morrill is regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (Reg. No. 55597) whose guidance on the use of websites and emails can be found at http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page
13. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any queries regarding our Website or the information contained on it, please contact Maria Clancy, Quality Services Manager, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0113 245 8549 .
A cookie is a text file that is used by many websites to identify your computer to their server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
The so-called “Cookie Law” requires websites to obtain consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device, like a smartphone or tablet.
As such, and in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s guidance on the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we understand by visiting this site, you have given your “implied consent” for cookies being set on your device.